keskiviikko 31. heinäkuuta 2013

Getting Murdered for a Wedding Bouquet


My sister is getting married in a week and guess who is making her wedding bouquet?

O'ou.

Which one of these do you think is the best?

1. 

2. 

 3. 

4. 

5. 

6. 

7. 

8.

9.

10. 

11. 

12. 
All pictures Marthastewart.com
My personal favourites are numbers 2., 4. and 11. The number twelve is probably the easiest one and if I put some extras in it I think it would be really nice...

I made my own bouquet a year ago and it looked perfect for me. I had only couple of peonies and some hydrangeas. 




How is it possible that it's been a year already? Pictures: Tuukka Ervasti


What kind of flowers did you have on your special day and did anyone got murdered for messing it up?

<3 Hannele

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti