torstai 15. elokuuta 2013

At Work Again


I'm back at work!? How did that happen and where did my vacation go? Luckily I'm headed to Turkey with my friends in few weeks. 

Today the first thing on my list was to have breakfast while enjoying Ikea's new collection – not complaining. I'll tell more about that a bit later. 


It's starting to look like autumn here in Helsinki and today I wore my favourite winterautumnit'ssocoldboots for the first time. Luckily didn't need that jacket too long, days are still quite warm. <3


Finland is great for weather – during winter time we can have minus 30 degrees, but summers are really warm as well. 

Saappaat: H&M
Laukku: Michael Kors
Takki: H&M
Tunika: Rare
Koru: Accessorize

How has your week been? Still on holiday, or already at work?

<3 Hane

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti