torstai 10. tammikuuta 2013

Essence Plus - an update in Finnish Design!

We Finns love plain home and decor, and it's very close to our hearts - almost every home has many design classics, for example items from Alvar Aalto, Eero Aarnio and Kaj Franck.

I like Iittala Essence glasses and have them a lot myself as well. That's why I was happy to get invited for the announce of the new design classic, Essence Plus.


Alberto Häberli designed Essence 2001 and made an update now, 2013. This time he had a bit of help from sommeliers Samuil Angelov and Jussi Laakso, which has helped him to make the glasses more suitable for enjoying wine (and for this I'm sooo grateful ;D).

We tried the same wine from two different glasses and yep - I would had beed a fool not to notice the difference.



I also noticed this beautiful diy-lamp, which I've planned to make to our new home as well. That's why I found it funny to see my idea there in the ceiling. Especially love those shades made of old wine bottles.


What do you guys think?

<3 Hannele

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti