keskiviikko 2. tammikuuta 2013

How to feel better and beautiful? VIP Secret!

How many of you guys have decided to get fit this year with better health? I feel you.

After the holidays I'm feeling bloated, my face is all red and suddenly I have a stomach that has a second face when I lean over. Not good.

Today I went to the gym first thing in the morning (yay me!) and have decided to start eating more vegetables and protein with good carbohydrates.

I also went online to search a good recipe for a nice green smoothie, since I've witnessed their power before – even my hubby noticed the difference in my skin (although once he said that my skin is sooo beautiful, since I have the biggest pores ever. Krhm.)

Picture and Recipe: Nutrition to Invogaret Mind, Body & Spirit -blogista.

Green in the smoothie really affects the skin and makes you feel better. One might think that broccoli and spinach in drink would be the worst drink ever, but I promise you guys – this is soooooooooo good. Even kids love it!


This smoothie is from Nutrition to invigorate mind, body & spirit. Just love this drink! The key is to put something very sweet and tasty in as well, for example rasberries, strawberries or banana. <3



Delicious Green Smoothie

1–2 bananas
1 cup of fresh/ iced berries are fruits (peaches, mango, rasberries, strawberries, blueberries...)
few handfulls of fresh spinate

Just use your blender and *puff* – you can have a glowy and beautiful 2013! ;D Hope you all the best for new year as well. <3

<3 Hannele

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti