sunnuntai 13. tammikuuta 2013

Sale, sale, sale!

Spring Sale is a perfect time to purchase all the things you need (and also something you don't need, but  want...).



From SALE



This year I got these babies – what do you think? I even got some colours this year, not all grey and black – haha!

In Finland we're still freezing our buts of, but I purchased my first pair of Spring Ballerinas. It's always the best day of the season, when it's warm enough to wear something else than your boring winter jacket and boots ;).

Please notice that white cashmere cardigan from H&M – the starting price was 49 euros, now it was only 15 euros! The quality is very good and cashmere wool will not wear out like other materials.

<3 Hannele

Ps. The prizes in my collage aren't necessarily right, but if you click the small picture under, you can find where I've made the purchase and how much it costed. Except for the green Guess bag – it's from Boozt.com and on sale as well!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti